XRC Internal Shock Sensor (ISS)
Web Based Training /Computer Based Training
As requested / Self-paced
This module is a self-paced learning module; Initial session is 15 days or 30 times accessing
If you require assistance,
please call 937-847-3307.
The XRC ISS WBT is a self-paced learning module that is designed specifically for the XRC Internal Shock Sensor option. The WBT teaches programmers, engineers, and service personnel the fundamentals of Internal Shock Sensor, how to calculate condition files, and terms associated with ISS. The WBT can also be used as a refresher course for students that have attended the hands-on class. The student must be familiar with XRC Basic Programming.
Students learn the basic function of ISS and the advantages of ISS as compared to external shock sensor.
Primary topics include:
- Defining the internal Shock Sensor(ISS)
- Advantages of ISS vs. external shock sensors
- Basic function of the ISS
- Factors affecting servo torque over robot tool path
- Internal Shock Sensor terms: DETECTION MODE, FUNCTION, MAX DISTURBANCE, and DETECTION LEVEL
- Clearing MAX. DISTURBANCE
- Setting DETECTION LEVEL
- Using the robot WEIGHT, GRAVITY, and POS. MEASURE function to calculate tool weight and center of gravity
- Using condition files and SHKSET, SHKRST functions to correctly program single and multiple file ISS operation in a job
This module consists of a self-paced learning environment reinforced with step-by-step procedures and images. Students are requested to take the pre-test and post-test to gauge their knowledge. Topics relate to real-world cell development and cycle time concerns. Students are encouraged to follow and perform the WBT screens exercises on a live Robot cell (when feasible).
additional time can be purchased as required