- Robust PC architecture with unmatched memory capacity. Provides system-level control for robotic workcells.
- Patented multiple robot control (up to 8 robots/72 axes), I/O devices and communication protocols.
- Fast processing speed provides smooth interpolation, quick I/O response and accelerated Ethernet communication.
- Advanced Robot Motion (ARM) control provides high performance. Best-in-class path planning dramatically reduces teaching time.
- Small, lightweight Windows® CE programming pendant features color touch screen with multiple window display capability.
- Conserves power during robot idle time, providing up to 25% energy savings.
- Highly flexible fieldbus support. Easy connection to information infrastructure through standard network options: EtherNet/IP, DeviceNet, Profibus-DP and many others.
- Compliant to ANSI/RIA 15.06-1999 and other relevant ISO and CSA safety standards. Includes dual-channel E-Stop functionality, integrated speed monitoring and manual brake release for robot. Optional Category 3 functional safety unit.