Robotic Palletizing Solutions
Yaskawa Motoman offers a broad-range of robots specifically designed for layer-forming, palletizing/depalletizing applications. Our software suite includes MotoSight™ for vision-guided applications and PalletSolver® for homogeneous case or bag palletization are designed for ease of use and ease of integration of turn-key robotic systems.
NSF-H1 certified food grade lubricants are standard on most of our palleting robots making them applicable in a wide variety of industries and environments including food and beverage, warehouse and distribution, and industrial products.
Our network of system integrators, Motoman Strategic Partners, offers application expertise to deliver turn-key robotic palletizing, order picking, or warehouse distribution systems to meet your market demands.
Our products include:
- 4-, 5-, or 6-axis palletizer robots with payload capacities from 50 kg to 800 kg
- MotoSight 2D and 3D robot vision systems to enable palletizing and depalletizing in structured or unstructured environments
- PalletSolver software, a pattern generation tool; facilitates quick changeover of patterns or products without halting production for validation
- MotoSim®, a comprehensive software package that provides accurate 3D simulation of robot cells, reach modeling, cycle calculations and off-line programming of complex systems
Whether your application is end-of-line palletizing, container unloading, warehouse inbound depalletizing, or outbound mix-palletization, Yaskawa offers robots with payload capacity ranging from 50 kg - 800 kg and 4 or 6 degrees of freedom. With this wide range of payload capacity, it’s your choice to pick single-case or an entire layer for stacking and breaking down pallet loads.
Yaskawa robots are accompanied by a host of innovative palletization technologies designed for flexibility, ease of use and enhanced productivity.
PalletSolver is easy to use full featured software enabling offline pattern build/import with constraints handling and interface for monitoring and controlling the entire palletization process with supervisory controls. This software is available for both DX and MLX platforms.
- 2D and 3D vision guidance for inspecting product, identifying shapes to define picking strategy.
- Line tracking enables handling product while it is still moving on the conveyor to optimize your productivity.
- Simulation solutions that validate concepts and cycle-times, to avoid any unpleasant surprises from automation.
Control, Vision & Software