Jobs at Yaskawa Motoman
If you are an exceptional candidate and enjoy a challenging work environment, consider a career opportunity with Yaskawa Motoman.
Since 1989, Yaskawa Motoman (formerly Motoman Inc.) has grown from a small joint venture of less than 100 employees, to one of the largest industrial robotics companies in North America. Yaskawa Motoman continues to grow and currently has excellent opportunities for experienced Engineering, Manufacturing, Marketing, Technical, and Administrative personnel in the specific positions listed below.
- Aftermarket Sales Specialist - Mississauga, ON
- Application (Robotic Programming) Technician - Dayton, OH
- Customer Service Representative, Miamisburg OH 13-030
- Manager, Aftermarket 13-013
- Regional Sales Manager (Illinois)
- Regional Support Specialist 13-035 Minneapolis/St Paul
- Regional Support Specialist 13-036 Atlanta GA
- Sales Manager - Global Sales Team
- Service Application Technician - Pennsylvania 13-008
- Sr. Mechanical Project Engineer - Dayton, OH (12-111)
- Technical Sales Coordinator 12-110