Jobs at Yaskawa Motoman
If you are an exceptional candidate and enjoy a challenging work environment, consider a career opportunity with Yaskawa Motoman.
Since 1989, Yaskawa Motoman (formerly Motoman Inc.) has grown from a small joint venture of less than 100 employees, to one of the largest industrial robotics companies in North America. Yaskawa Motoman continues to grow and currently has excellent opportunities for experienced Engineering, Manufacturing, Marketing, Technical, and Administrative personnel in the specific positions listed below.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Yaskawa Motoman as a matter of policy, does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, religion or national origin.
This policy of nondiscrimination shall be applicable to matters of hiring, upgrading, promotions, transfers, layoffs, terminations, rates of pay, selection for training, recruitment, and recruitment advertising.
Yaskawa Motoman maintains an affirmative action program to implement our EEO policy. Employees or applicants who wish to review appropriate portions of this program to see how it benefits them may do so through the human resource department.
- Application Specialist 14-012
- Field Service Technician - Miamisburg - 13-086-7
- Manager - Aftermarket 13-013
- Marketing Content Specialist
- Principle Software Engineer - Irvine, CA (14-001)
- Programmer Analyst IT 13-081
- Regional Channel Specialist (Midwest Region) 13-115
- Regional Support Specialist - North Carolina 14-004
- Regional Support Specialist 13-035 Minneapolis/St Paul
- Robotics Instructor - Miamisburg - 13-112
- Service Application Technician - Pennsylvania 13-008
- Technical Sales Coordinator 12-110