CURRENT ROBOT POSITION
MotoCom SDK is a robot communication software development kit. SDK provides a
developer with the capability to create custom applications that communicate with
Motoman robots. This tool can be used to control a robot and its data through a
- Microsoft Visual C++ and Visual Basic 6.0 programming.
- Supports robot serial and
- Allows user to upload*, download, and delete** files (JBI, DAT, PRM, SYS and CND).
- Read and write* robot variable data (byte, integer, real, double and position).
- Read and write* robot I/O.
- Read robot status (play, teach, operating, etc.).
* Sending data to the controller is not
available while in operating mode,
except for writing network I/O.
** Deletion is supported only for JBI files.
Download Data Sheet
- Provides the ability to customize applications
- Provides examples for that can easily be modified for your
- Provides a flexible solution for your application